There was an error in this gadget
There was an error in this gadget

Friend's Banner

BOTRAM! Mini Cafe PulsaSuper.Com

Banner Exchange

BOTRAM! Mini Cafe Exchange Link...! Please, copy this script...! I'll link back to you soon!

Ber-KEBUN EMAS

KebunEmas.com

Shout Loud

Request

Posted by Satria Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Hi, everyone...

Last a few days, I was so confused, what else I should post first. Although, it isn't a big problem, right :-)
But, to relief my thought, I get a little idea to give all of you chance to ask what movie, TV Series, novel etc
You can just write it down on comment area

I'll wait your request and I do try so hard to give what you all need and want
Thanx

Enjoy all free movies, TV series etc from this blog

7 Responses to Request

  1. botram Says:
  2. Well, I'm asking u all things about Superman :-)
    Including Smallvile if u don't mind
    Thanx, 'Bro :-)

     
  3. thank you, here i am visiting and smile too for you

     
  4. smile back on satria Acamp

     
  5. I was here visiting your blog and I already display your banner in my blog. Please look for Banner Sahabat at Wibiya Toolbar in my blog. Thanks

     
  6. Mizan Says:
  7. hmmm... what about europe movies.. france, italy, spain, etc.. ^^

     
  8. Aryo Halim Says:
  9. nice post, keep share

     
  10. Thanks for your visit. Have a nice Monday!

     

Post a Comment

Followers

Facebook Badge

Analyze Your SEO


Search Engine Optimization

Keyword Seacrh


Search Engine Optimization

Let's Get Paid

Adsense Indonesia
Search Engine Optimization and SEO Tools Get Chitika Premium Paid Review Indonesia